Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Road to Ohaycon Pt. 1

Hey folks, just a small update. I've been working a bit more than usual because business has picked up so the Gunpla is slow and will probably slow even more until next month. At the end of the month me and the significant other will be heading to Columbus, Ohio for Ohayocon where I intend to pick up a new kit(s)! So I wanna take a moment and think about some new and old kits I would like to find!

First one the list is the MG Sinanju, this kit just looks fantastic like it's on-screen counterpart and those in the community have already built and cherished this one. Gotta be my turn! The mobile suit is piloted by Full Frontal of Gundam UC, who is referred to as the second coming of Char Aznable, the Red Comet, and with the look of this baby, with good reason! If I see it at Ohayocon? Instant buy!

Second on the list is something that gradually grew more and more interesting to me and that's MG The O. This bad buy MG kit is HUGE and I love Zeta kits, nuff said! This imposing machine is known from being the suit that Paptimus Scirocco piloted in Zeta Gundam, the evil bastard!

Another kit I really wanna build is another take on the RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. 2.0 kit and that's the MG Full Armor Gundam. It really looks like quite the suit and the green and orange really stands out. I really fell in love with this mobile suit while playing Universal Century Online. Definitely one of my favorite MS-Vs!



Kshatriya! Oh yeah, what's not to love about this HG kit from Gundam UC!? Piloted by Mirada, aka Puru Twelve, this Zeon machine is a beast and for a HGUC kit? It's HUGE! I said this year I wanted to break into more HG kits and hopefully this will be my first kit in that goal!

 Well that's just a small list, but that's it for now stay tuned for part 2! Keep up the Gunpla, Newtypes!

 All images © 2010 HobbyLink Japan, Ltd.

2 comments:

  1. If you get the Full Armor Gundam be aware that the "foam stickers" they give you to hold the armor on don't work on the knee circles and the upper leg armor side skirts. I'd suggest gluing them on, or like I want to try putting magnets in place to hold them. Also, the legs keep popping off on mine and I cannot get them into a flight stance without them drooping. Otherwise it is a nice model to look at if you can fiz these issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's an issue i've been reading about alot and it's the reason I passed on it during the event, thanks for the ideas! I still want to pick it up in the futre.

    ReplyDelete