Monday, February 28, 2011

MG Zeta Gundam Ver. 2.0 HD Gallery

MG Zeta Gundam Ver. 2.0 HD 1/100

I call myself in the Gunpla world Zeta Newtype, so obviously that means there's a special place in my heart for the Zeta Gundam and I end today's updates with probably my favorite model so far. The Zeta Gundam HD kit came with HD glossy colors and silver waterslide decals that look absolutely amazing, it was released to celebrate the blu-ray release of the Zeta Gundam movies, hence HD.

While I was taking the pictures below I thought it could use something else so I added slight weathering to the model, as you can see since a few of the pictures are 'fresh' and the rest are weathered. This was my fourth Ver. 2.0 kits and all I have to say is Bandai...keep these kits coming. The transforming process is a mess but it's doable, but it doesn't bother me that much, just becareful! I have broken minor parts during the transformation process so of which is shown in the photos, but nothing I care too much about. Overall, this is a kit I might buy another one of to paint but I won't be painting this kit because of the already gloss look to it.








No comments:

Post a Comment