Thursday, March 3, 2011

Guncannon Restore WIP #3

Well my order of fiber optics came in today and I went straight back to work on this baby, and surprisingly it did not take me long to feed the fiber optics through the vulcans on the helmet and set them in place to a LED light source I set into the backpack. Thank you very much, Ghost of Zeon, you are the man! I also fed a LED into the rifle itself from a laser 'appearance' as Infinity had suggested previously. The rifle I plan to work on more and rig up something to put a fiber optic into the clear piece of the rifle as well, but that's later! I would like to take a small moment to thank those of you in the community, especially the Gundam Australia Forums, you all have provided me with wonderful ideas and have helped me succeed in this project, and i'm incredibly grateful as a budding Gunplar. I also wanna thank Evan Designs and the Fiber Optic Store for the lighting sources!



No comments:

Post a Comment