Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HGUC Gouf Custom 1/144 #2 - GAF Grunt MS Build

 Sometimes I take blog posts and apply them to my forum posts as add-ons to avoid doing multiple descriptions, today i'm doing the opposite, here's the latest entry (with added content to clear up confusion) from my efforts in this Group Build from the Gundam Australia Forums.

Some updates on the HG Gouf Custom front. I decided to do this a weathered OOB build and so far I got the shield down, I'm using new techniques in preparation for the RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. 2.0 restore project. I've took a Tamiya scriber II to this shield and gave it some damage much like it appears on the box art then I went further with weathering pigments and paint. I'm not done yet as I intend to go back and put some more cuts and sand down some of the 'fresher' spots. Below are so shots the shield, the Gouf Custom panel lined in prep for weathering, and my cluttered work area and some WIP shots from another build!

Oh there's a special guest here, and that would be fellow forum member Falldog who sent me a spare gun barrel for my MG Nemo for the same group build and who left his 'calling card' :P




No comments:

Post a Comment