Friday, May 6, 2011

A Sign of Zeta - A Goodbye - Enter: Survivors of Operation British

When I started this blog, I was a newbie to the whole Gunpla world, I still am in some respects, but i've come a long way. I've learned alot posting in this blog, but it seems it was for personal reference...this blog always lacked one thing I desired, a community surrounding it...so that's why this blog has come to an end.


Am I going away? Am I giving up on Gunpla? No chance. Thanks to Sonar, head honcho over at Gundam Australia, I will be taking command of a new ship. I am proud to say I have been chosen to head up the Gundam Australia Blog and various aspects of GA media. This is a tremendous honor because now I can blog and be one with my fellow hobbyists, especially being an American representing an Australian blog, but it's not about any of that...It's about this hobby we all share all over the world. We all come together, share our experiences and learn from each other. So this will not be the last time you hear this..but for here it will be.
  
Keep up the Gunpla, Newtypes!!

http://gundamaustralia.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment